Flexible support for fee-based business.
Launched more than 20 years ago — and growing ever since — Cadaret, Grant Advisory Services manages over $3.4 billion through our sponsored asset management platform, and over $4.4 billion when third-party platforms are included.
The flexible structure of Advisory Services lets you service clients and offer products as you see fit. Programs include:
Contour offers advisors a comprehensive platform built on industry leading technology, powered by Envestnet. The Contour program has four core platforms:
- APM – Advisor as Portfolio Manager – full open architecture, discretionary portfolio management solution with competitive platform fees and no transaction costs.
- FSP – Fund Strategist Portfolios – access to over 550 turnkey ETF and/or Mutual Fund wrap allocations from 25 product partners with investment minimums as low as $2k.
- SMA – Separately Managed Accounts – over 500 institutionally managed portfolios where the client has explicit ownership of the underlying stocks and/or bonds with investment minimums as low as $199k.
- UMA – Unified Managed Accounts – the anchor of the Contour platform, the UMA program provides advisors with a technology chassis to build allocations from all of our FSPs, SMAs, and individual securities, and implement them in a single account.
Representative as “portfolio manager” program that leverages Black Diamond’s core technology and offers advisors maximum control over a fee-based asset management program.
- TIMS I – Wide choice of no-load and load-waived mutual funds available on a discretionary basis. Individual securities within certain guidelines are also available on a non-discretionary basis.
- TIMS II – Representatives control what type of portfolios to construct for their clients and have discretion on all investment choices.
In 2014, Cadaret, Grant partnered with Black Diamond to offer advisors a cutting edge technology platform for their advisory accounts. Black Diamond is a Web-based portfolio management software enabling advisors to manage client’s investments, monitor portfolios with advisor reporting, and create modern, client friendly reports. Black Diamond serves two main functions for TIMS accounts, reporting and trade file creation.
Black Diamond functionality includes:
- Robust offering of client reports.
- View client positions and their drift from a particular model.
- Rebalance single or multiple client accounts.
- Exclude securities when rebalancing client accounts.
- View client’s portfolios with intraday pricing.
- Investor Experience which allows clients 24 hour access to their TIMS accounts at no cost.
Representative as “asset gatherer & relationship manager” with money management being provided by a third party, such SEI, Morningstar, Assetmark and Curian.
Representative can provide financial guidance or a plan using approved software for an hourly or flat fee.