Black Diamond Reporting
Black Diamond, in conjunction with Cadaret Grant’s TIMS platform, provides a robust Web-based portfolio management that includes client and financial professional reporting for financial professionals to manage their TIMS business. Black Diamond portfolio management and reporting software is available to Cadaret Grant financial professionals at no cost with TIMS fee-based accounts.
- Client Reporting:
- Reports are available in PDF format and can be generated on demand or scheduled for batch production at appropriate frequencies. A report is comprised of a flexible number of pages with object placements such as data tables, allocation pie or bar charts or a performance line graph. Report pages can include as few as one object, in the case of a detailed table, or as many as five or six objects.
- Electronic delivery of quarterly reports via Black Diamond’s Investor Experience
- Advisor reporting:
- Exposure report to a particular class, segment or asset at the portfolio or financial professional level
- Cash flow report to monitor the largest cash flows in and pout of portfolios
- Performance reporting across all client portfolios and various time periods
- Data mining reporting providing access to firm data in a fast, flexible format supporting operational, compliance, client management needs.
Black Diamond Rebalancer
Black Diamond’s Portfolio Rebalancer gives users the ability to identify imbalances in portfolios based on comparison to assigned targets. Rebalancer addresses these imbalances as part of an overall portfolio management and reporting strategy.
- Quickly identify accounts or clients holdings out of balance with portfolio drift monitoring capabilities.
- Create target model portfolios at the class, segment, or asset level
- Rebalance a single portfolio, all portfolios assigned to a financial professional, all portfolios assigned to a target model
- Substitute one asset for another, set a single asset to specific allocation percentage, or rebalance a particular portfolio of the portfolio
- Allocate full or portion of cash deposits/balances across portfolios. Allocate Cash feature does not require a target and performs pro-rate allocation or target allocation consideration
- Raise cash upon a client request and rebalance the portfolio at the same time
Black Diamond Investor Experience
Black Diamond’s Investor Experience is a powerful and flexible communication tool that multiples your interaction opportunities with clients; complementing face-to-face phone conversations when you’re not with them. Offer your clients everyday account access and the ability to receive their TIMS quarterly reports electronically through the Investor Experience.